No announcement yet.

Jsws3 UR Quattro money pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plan is to get mine on the road, minimal lag, around 400bhp. Not interested in big numbers anymore, just want a car that I can enjoy what handles and stops well.
    The white one is the one I'm talking about, haven't decided what to do with the red one yet.

I measured the standard anti roll bar and its 26mm. The rs2 one is different from the ur quattro because it uses different link bars

Where have you had the mapping done?
    Have you done many miles on the road? Whats it like over bumps and potholes with your coilovers?

Comment

• Originally posted by sal_s2 View Post
      The plan is to get mine on the road, minimal lag, around 400bhp. Not interested in big numbers anymore, just want a car that I can enjoy what handles and stops well.
      The white one is the one I'm talking about, haven't decided what to do with the red one yet.

I measured the standard anti roll bar and its 26mm. The rs2 one is different from the ur quattro because it uses different link bars

Where have you had the mapping done?
      Have you done many miles on the road? Whats it like over bumps and potholes with your coilovers?
      The front anti roll bar on yours must be a aftermarket one like mine as the stock one is 24mm if I remember right .

Osman's rs2 powerd Quattro is fun to drive around the street picks up quick and is running about 370 hp .
      As for my coilovers they are very comfy around the town but it's not slammed and they have new koni shocks with custom springs and they will also be for sale early next year 😄.

And my mapping was done at evolve in luton as I had jonus racing fly over from Norway to map my car as I'm using maxxecu .

Comment

• I'll check the other anti roll bar to see if that's different.

What power did your car put out? Is it laggy?

Comment

• Also if you get a chance, can you get me the measurements for the intercooler you've fitted?

Comment

• Good to see it coming together after all the problems you've had
            I hope you can enjoy it now for a bit while you plan the final bits to finish it off
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I'll check the other anti roll bar to see if that's different.

What power did your car put out? Is it laggy?
              It made 560hp at 1.7bar but need to iron out some things before we push it to 2.2 bar and airm for 650+

Comment

Also if you get a chance, can you get me the measurements for the intercooler you've fitted?
                Intercooler core is 550x240x65 however I am having a new one made with hsmarston core with my end tanks copied for future use with wagner reverse Inlet manifold .

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                  Good to see it coming together after all the problems you've had
                  I hope you can enjoy it now for a bit while you plan the final bits to finish it off

Thanks Alex your power steering pump works perfect 😄

Thank you for your help and support buddy .

Comment

• No worries pal I'm really looking forward to seeing it in the metal one day soon
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing your ur John and most important a passenger ride in it

Comment

• Nice one for the dimensions.

Comment

• Is this the intercooler you've got?
                          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2313196056...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
                          Why are you changing it?

Btw, the arb on my white one is also 26mm. That was totally standard until I got it.

Impressive figures though, well done

Comment

• Mine was made buy jp but the core is only any good for around 450-500hp max .

I'm unsure of where the core come from how ever I know it's bar and plate design .

Comment

• Wasn't this one fitted when you made 560?
                              How come theres an extra outlet on the left hand side. Is it for the dump valve?

Comment

• What's the latest??
                                Angus

(1984 ur quattro)

Comment

Working...
                                X