• Nice!

What's your power aim?
    Turbo looks not small...
    RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
    BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
    LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

• Originally posted by G60Rallye View Post
      Good to see your still making progress. Its going to be one very special car when its complete!
      Thanks Hamish. It's really fits and starts until we get the engine over here. The shell is nearly there so I am really chomping at the bit to get it sprayed up and start the assembly process. How's your's coming along?

Comment

• Fingers crossed the engine wont be too long then? Have you decided on a colour yet? I am back on the new body shell now with the onset of winter so hoping to make good progress.

Comment

• WOW, great work!

what is the ETA on your engine?

the 07k is the 2.5 25v engine isnt it? like whats in a TTrs? (possibly different code i dont know)

i had wondered why more people dont use these engines.

Comment

• 20v

Comment

• its ok, i usually look stupid on here, i for some reason thought they were based on the 4cyl 20v engines, oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaswan View Post
                its ok, i usually look stupid on here, i for some reason thought they were based on the 4cyl 20v engines, oh well
                on direct injected engines audi got back to old design

Comment

• it would be intresting to see what power it will make on uk dyno dynamics

Comment

• so what is the spec of this crate engine from hank? his website doesnt state much about them if at all

Comment

• JE Pistons, h pattern rods with Mahle bearings, forged crank, ARP bolts, southbend stage 4 clutch, revised flywheel, custom intake, turbo, oiling, 3" exhaust installations and billet cam cover. Mid range turbo for street use with minimal lag plus the biggest intercooler we can fit - should be plenty of room since we are putting water rad to the side as per the original. Engine is c2-3" shorter than ABY and c65lbs lighter which means less weight + further back.

Comment

• wow sounds like a beast of an engine, could you pm me with the costings? seems like a good bolt in option, of course if you dont mind that is

Comment

• Originally posted by Clive A View Post
                          Engine is c2-3" shorter than ABY and c65lbs lighter which means less weight + further back.
                          also my thoughts for using a vr6, its certainly shorter but im nit sure about lighter haha

hope it arrives soon

Comment

• Originally posted by boomsly View Post
                            wow sounds like a beast of an engine, could you pm me with the costings? seems like a good bolt in option, of course if you dont mind that is
                            You have PM.

Comment

• Latest update - carbon Kevlar now all trimmed and test fitted. New sills are fabricated and welded up on both sides so the shell is now almost ready for its second dip to etch prime. We have also had some replica wheels made since the original wheels are NLA and the aftermarket rally style ones don't look great on a road car.

Comment

• That is going to look very nice once painted,the wheels really do make the car look a lot more genuine....have you decided on colour yet???? My choice would be Copenhagen blue..dont go for a colour that they didn't do them in originally...looking forward to updates...keep up the good work guys

Comment

Working...
                                X