Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi S1.5 [OEM+] - (10-valve turbo B3 Coupé)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Success!

A broken manifold gasket, a downpipe that's not properly attached, and wires going everywhere, but the engine have now been running longer than during the past 3-4 years!

Comment

Very interesting
      I do same project Audi 80 B4 2.8 quattro Pearl white and put in 2.1 turbo mc 147kw
      Old engine is now out and i need to do new engine mounts for r5

Audi Urs4 2.2T Albert K26 Turbo
      Audi 80 B4 quattro 2.2T 10v
      Audi V8 4.2 Manual +LPG SELL
      Audi A6 C4 2.5Tdi
      VW LT28 2.0 r4 55kw Fire vehicle

Comment

Congratulations LeafBox!

Comment

yeah, the smile of goob job
          Step 1: setup. <==
          Step 2: potentiation.
          Step 3: enjoy.

Comment

Major congratulations on getting it running LeafBox!!!

Great result, all down hill from here now, will be worth all the hassle when you get to drive the car, should be great fun.

Please keep the updates coming.
            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

very nice, congratulations!
              always a relief, if the engine is finally starting
              1990 Audi 100 2.2 Turbo Quattro with VEMS, K24 2480, ported and milled 10v head

Comment

Well done mate

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!
                  It's still a looong way to go, but it really pumps me up to hear her run again!

While I'm at it. I'm still having some trouble getting the fuelpump and starter signal on key-turn. It seems like I have no activation signal for the relays?
                  For the fuelpump I guess it's the ECU that gives the signal, but the starter? I thought it was the keyswitch, but I haven't touched that and still no luck?

Comment

mc starts the fuel pump, when it has all trigger signals.. which means 62degrees before #1TDC, hall at distributor and the signal from the startergear.. otherwise it won't power the fuel pump, that's right.. stupid question.. have you checked all fuses? and very important the "bridge" at the #8 relay socket has to be there.. it's for automatic transmission, that you can't start the car without standing on the brake pedal..

Comment

i mean this grey circled bridge at exactly that place..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by morgenlatte View Post
                        i mean this grey circled bridge at exactly that place..
                        Thanks for the info, you don't happen to know where/what color the coupé fuelpump signal wire is, so I can just splice the MC one in to it?

I cant find any useful wiring diagrams for the NG coupe ECU

Comment

Originally posted by LeafBox View Post
                          I cant find any useful wiring diagrams for the NG coupe ECU
                          This should help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                            This should help you.
                            Oh dear god

Comment

Almost

So, I got the starter to work, but the fuelpump is still eluding me...
                              I'm either to stupid or something is not right here.

Take connector "T2" for exampel, in the description it says that It's placed under the rear seat. And I don't have a single connector under there.
                              It's a similar story with the T8 and T5, I can't find a connector where the number of pins and the color is correct?

Could someone try to describe where I'm suppose to find these?

Comment

Hey guys...

I've been taking a second look at the rules and regulations regarding car modifications, and it seems like I've missed an oppertunity.

I might be able to use my old NG gearbox, which would save me the trouble of both finding new driveshafts AND cutting up the floor in favor of the new shifter.

So, does anyone know what it takes to mount the NG box on the MC? I'm guessing it's not just a simple switcharoo...

Comment

Working...
                                X