UrS4 2.2T Sedan project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe

Yeah, Maybe i will paint the rims later. Think it looks pretty nice with the yellow calipers behind them. But it's Maybe a hell to keep clean.

If that happends i don't know What i will do...

Like i said before, the 28 of April it's time to put it on the rollers. Booked 8h of tuning.
    I'm really Looking forward to it...

Comment

Out in the sun!

Today i drove the car out in the sun for the first time since August -14.

I have noticed a problem i need to solve.. I have a trigger fault as i rev the engine up to about 2500-3000rpm. Won't rev higher due to the trigger fault. I'm thinking of my 7A-flywheel. I have understanded that many people that is running Vems runs in to this problem with 7A-flywheel.. Maybe someone can have a look at this pictures below and maybe give me some ideas to solve the problem

A normal signal i think at idle:

A not so good signal at higher revs:

Comment

You can change pin1 and pin3 at the plug and turn out the 2. screw from the sensorbracket and turn the bracket to gearbox. So the sensor look 2mm more at the pin.

Comment

Trigger problem

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          You can change pin1 and pin3 at the plug and turn out the 2. screw from the sensorbracket and turn the bracket to gearbox. So the sensor look 2mm more at the pin.

Have a look at this pictures and my thoughts. The "grooves" in the flywheel makes a false trigger point in the trigger logg and fools Maxxecu to trigger. This only occures at higher revs. Can this be my problem? I think so.. I hope you understand my paintings. It's hard to se but the red x on the trigger line is where maxxecu triggers and give me a trigger fault. It seems to happen when it hits the grooves in the flywheel.. What do you guys think?

Last edited by s0_big; 23 March 2015, 22:27.

Comment

try it with a light wheel

very nice projekt
            Audi UrS4 20VT Precision 6262, VEMS, CatCams, SOLD
            VW T4 TDI Multivan

pleasure by pressure...

If you are not breaking parts, you're not going fast enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Ficksy Heart View Post
              try it with a light wheel

very nice projekt
              Thanks! Yeah i will try with a different flywheel! Just put in an order on this gorgeous piece

And this one

Comment

Very Nice!
                1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

Here you have another flywheel, some chaps in Ã…re, Sweden that makes em

I think they are cheaper then the one you have posted, looks similair though.
                  1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                  2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                  2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                  2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Originally posted by Wrath View Post
                    Here you have another flywheel, some chaps in Ã…re, Sweden that makes em

I think they are cheaper then the one you have posted, looks similair though.

Yeah looks pretty similar! But my thrust is with Leander's clutch. Whats the price on the "Ã…re made" ?

Comment

I think they where like 4000SEK new.
                      Talk to http://www.garaget.org/Udde or http://www.garaget.org/lindholm_82
                      They work on The company that makes em, they are The makers... They do alot more audi stuff, check out Lindholms garaget site...
                      1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                      2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                      2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                      2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

New flywheel and clutch disc

Hello! Yesterday i received my new alu-flywheel and clutch disc.

Mounted it to the car today also with a new clutch cylinder because the old one was leaking i think. So tomorrow i will sure know if this works fine with the Maxxecu. I hope so A shame to hide these nice pieces but atleast i know that they are there

Comment

That looks like a piece of art.
                          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Happy!

So today i put the exhaust back on and some small other things i had to fix (broke my water temp sender connector when i removed the gearbox bolts ) before i could start again. First i checked the trigger signal, all god. Started up the car and now i could rev it without any trigger faults! Took it out in the sun and sat down and just looked at the car with a cold

I'm happy now as it seems to work just fine. First time i drove a sinter disc but i didn't think it was so bad. Love the response with the new flywheel. So for now it's just a loooong waiting to the 28 of April when i will know if i have to cry or celebrate.. Anyway here is a video of a little revving:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Ruy33Wr1TQM

Comment

sounds like a beast

Comment

Just waiting on the dyno

Just waiting on the dyno... But it's not that far away anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X