• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
    needs to be adjusted a little bit to left

hehe

Comment

• Nice work Tom. This build is truly epic & serves as an inspiration to many. No flex joint in the exhaust? I have a 2Bennett 3 inch turbo back on my S6 that originally came without one. Even though the exhaust was fully supported the downpipe cracked. I had an exhaust shop put one in just about where the "test pipe" is. Welder said that without a flex joint that was a common problem. After it was installed the whole car had less vibration & less drone from the exhaust. Again, fantastic build.
      Chris
      "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

• Now there's something that I overlooked. I can add one in the space for the cat pipe on the downpipe.

Comment

• Cant remember if you have told us already but will this car be registered as an Audi 80 avant, Audi S2 avant (that is what the shell originaly is isn't it?) or an RS2 in the US when its done?
          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• Flexi pipe should be after that hanger that is before first flange. Because that first hanger should be connected to gearbox and should not allow much movement.

Comment

• I've SS DP and OEM catback system. And several times broken the gear support. And one time the own DownPipe from the WG flex.
              So what that I mount a extra support on the WG flex section.

Now, when I'll change the catback for the SS system, I think I won't have more problmes because the weight is quite less than the OEm system.
              photobucket SUCKS
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                Loving them 18" Porsche Cups, what width are they
                Me too! They are 8.5 inch width version.

Comment

• what a nice job!

Comment

• Cheers Fred! How's yours?

Comment

• Back when I first started this thread I was using Photobucket, so now pictures are missing at the early months of this thread. I decided years ago that I would use the forum's gallery to host my pictures and I'm happy that I did. It is not the best user experience, but I stuck with it so my pics would stay in the same place as my posts.

FYI, I am slowly replacing my Photobucket hosted pics with S2forum hosted ones. Even added a few new ones to old posts while I'm at it. Most of the pictures I'm adding are better res too.

Project update. Not a lot happening lately due to international work travel. I've been collecting more parts so I will have new posts soon.

Comment

• Just found this project.
                        have no words for it. AMAZING!
                        One of THE best projects of any cars done, very thorough job. Congratulations and

Comment

• 6 more views and this thread hits a million! Cheers to all who have gotten me there. I never thought that it would that this much attention. I have been extremely busy this year with work so not a lot of time devoted to RS2 USA. I have some updates and will post them soon. Traveling at the mo.

Comment

• Originally posted by saltinot View Post
                            6 more views and this thread hits a million! Cheers to all who have gotten me there. I never thought that it would that this much attention. I have been extremely busy this year with work so not a lot of time devoted to RS2 USA. I have some updates and will post them soon. Traveling at the mo.
                            Well here is one post Tom. On the downside, I can NOT SEE any of your photos on any of the pages.
                            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• No one can see them Davo. I am told the forum still must migrate the images over. Not sure when this will take place.

Comment

• Closer to the million?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X