No announcement yet.

Audi 80 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i see 20-30c on ait. amnbient like i say -2 yesterday +1.5 today.

Comment

• i have only the ambient temp sensor to compare and BBC! so if when on the move i practically see equal to ambient temps and weather reports temps, im a happy guy!

Comment

• so that posh rs2 doesn't show outside temp?

considering my 88 rocco had it id have expected most newer cars did. in fact when i bought a 84 rocco storm and stripped it for parts - full engine loom trim transplant- that had it too.

gotta admit the bulb has gone on mine though.

on ait 25 seems the most regular figure.

Comment

• oh it does, the question is how much you trust it?
          i have no reason to doubt it really, but on the other hand, its just a sensor in an engine inviroment, hidden from outside air that flows through when moving. It should work adequatelly, but if not, i trust vems

Comment

• its the same as the bmw which reads the same as my mates temp gun.

3 the same and im happy.

it was cold enough to remove nipples not just cut glass with um yesterday morn so -2 seems accurate enough for me.

Comment

• have you finished the vemstune/1.1.81 now vas.

Comment

• on paper i have a version which is identical to my 1.1.27 version on all aspects i can think of. Marc is send the ecu with a tested 1.1.81 version which has 99% of my maps and the rest of the settings that he has tested for idle, injector angle etc. New stuff which i needed them tuned in.

it will also have the equivalent of a boost offset feature, as well as speed sensor input.

Comment

• 2 vems. doctors salary eh

Comment

• hahaha, nope, the current one is already sold! Will be used on an RS2 with a GT3071R turbo in Greece. Convenient! i will set it up for a friend.

saved me from sending mine to marc for a touchup really.

try to justify tyres, and servo on my salary though... i have to start going private i think...

Comment

• lol

so if i make a claim on my bupa i have to put up with you!

tyres. the best ive used are assym eagle f1. i got them for a steal i felt. i got 4 x bbs Rc with 4 of said eagle for bout 800-900 quid 8.5x18" brand new

i run the cheaper eagle directional on the bbs rs2 17" they were good too.

Comment

• i went for 245/35/18 continentals this time. SP3. Had some good comments here and on the srs forum and the price difference to other top makes was negligable. i will see how they handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                          hahaha, nope, the current one is already sold! Will be used on an RS2 with a GT3071R turbo in Greece. Convenient! i will set it up for a friend.

saved me from sending mine to marc for a touchup really.

try to justify tyres, and servo on my salary though... i have to start going private i think...
                          You should change the topic title Vas. Above I read you are investing in new parts again!

Comment

• if you read carefully i am not!

ECU, i didnt pay anything for it. Brake servo, tyres and alignment are part of servicing and not investing.

i may be getting a used 7A head though for future porting. Now that is investing, but thats new! I didnt mention that bit above

Comment

• you installed a new sensor....better than the old.....It seems like an upgrade to me!!!
                              Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

• you shut up!

Comment

Working...
                                X