No announcement yet.

UrS4 2.2T Avant project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apikol use the new 1.8t style coils which they say are part number PN06A 905 115D

https://www.apikol.com/#Products,Engine,21

They used to have a 2.0t coil kit with the part numbers but I cant see it

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
      I have a 4x9 dryflow flilter although on your packet it says bruteforce which is the filter designed for the big diesel trucks? which part number was it you bought out of interest
      I think the "Brute Force" on the package is only a advertisement about their intake systems, at least it says "AEM Brute Force - Intake Systems". The actual part number on the package is 21-2059DK(but it seems to be like this 21-2059BF) and its a 6x9" gray non-oil conical filter with 4" intake flange.
      Last edited by Thuppu; 20 March 2011, 12:11.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
      Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
      BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
      BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

They changed the material of the filter as it used to be white but apparently wasn't good for marketing, yeah you have the exact same filters as me should be good.

Comment

Ok, great. This was quite cheap on ebay, only ~40e shipped, new item.

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Did a small HiFi sound quality upgrade... Changed the front OEM-Nokia speakers to a DLS R4 set. Had to do adapter spacers for the woofers and fastening brakets for the tweeters.

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

If i remember correctly Teppo has those newer coils on his "rapee".
              Now quattro less, my urs4 stolen 13.8

Comment

Got HP2 brakecalipers for the UFO swap and did some cleaning and overhaul...

The alu parts is not 100% clean, they had a lot oxide on the surface, but who cares, soon they look the same.

I also settle a deal about a lightly used Fidenza alu-flywheel, SRE 754 Pressure Plate and a 4-puck sinter clutch disc. Hope it gona be enough..?

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Do you know what lowering springs are used? Tnx!

Comment

I'm not sure about the amount of lowering, but the springs are Weitec's for sure. Lowering is propably 40-50mm if you compare to a stock UrS4/6.

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
                      I'm not sure about the amount of lowering, but the springs are Weitec's for sure. Lowering is propably 40-50mm if you compare to a stock UrS4/6.
                      Thats funny, because cars with Weitec springs usually look a bit silly - back is up, front is down. I know more than one S4 b5 that way, also c4 S4 sedan and b4 coupe. How they look so fine with your car, dont know. Do you have some extra weight down there? I mean subwoofer or smth.

Comment

No sub in the trunk, only a spare wheel. At my taste the front is to high compared to the rear. This pic does not give the right figure of the real look because the rearwheel is in a trence. In real the front seems to take off soon.

I had the same look with my ex. V6 C4 Avant also, it had -40mm H&R sprins and Bilstein shocks.

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Tnx man!

Comment

Originally posted by quattro20v View Post
                            If i remember correctly Teppo has those newer coils on his "rapee".
                            Nope, 034, but with non 034 wires, 034 wires gave all sorts of gremlins (missfiring, vems going insane and so on)
                            All quattro products have been dermatologically tested, and are safe for daily use.

Comment

Could You please measure the distance between top of the wheel arch and the ground. Both, back and front.

Thanks!

Comment

Nope, 034, but with non 034 wires, 034 wires gave all sorts of gremlins (missfiring, vems going insane and so on)
                                Ok, should have written "had" cos i'm sure i've seen a pic with red/orange top coils on his car.
                                Now quattro less, my urs4 stolen 13.8

Comment

Working...
                                X