This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fastscirocco View Post
    I can no longer stand by silently as you are all deceived ... Tom isn't building/restoring an RS2; he purchased a new RS2 and stored it in Europe
    and took it apart documenting it with photos to fool all of you.

Wow I feel alot better now!
    Good one !

Comment

• I know I keep saying this, but awesome Tom, simply awesome!!! Really must make the effort to get up to see you next time I'm in FL
      Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

• Cheers Clive. Let me know when you will be over and we'll will plan it.

Comment

• Thanks for the update! Glad to see progress! Can't wait to see you ripping around in this beast!

Comment

• nice update and pics....good to see that managed some time for a beer too
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

• At last so the constant nudging has payed off As always Mr. Tom a pleasure to see another step towards completion of this epic build `dem dere sausage fingers was last seen by me good self wrapped round a large cold larger shandy so they were`
              S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

• That reminds me that I need to pick up some lemonade on the way home from work today. It's HOT here in the South.

Comment

I can no longer stand by silently as you are all deceived ... Tom isn't building/restoring an RS2; he purchased a new RS2 and stored it in Europe
                  and took it apart documenting it with photos to fool all of you.

Wow I feel alot better now!
                  "Installation is the reverse of removal"

Hey, where's that picture of us from S-fest?

Comment

• Originally posted by saltinot View Post
                    "Installation is the reverse of removal"

Hey, where's that picture of us from S-fest?

You bet, here it is! ....

Comment

• Well who´s who then ?
                      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• Originally posted by fish View Post
                        Well who´s who then ?
                        Tom is the gentleman on the left, I'm the goof on the right! :mischeif:

Comment

Tom is the gentleman on the left, I'm the goof on the right! :mischeif:
                          Least now I can put Toms smiling face above my vice in the garage, might inspire me to pull my finger out and get some work done..
                          05 Allroad
                          05 Seat Alhambra

Comment

• Had an afternoon in the garage with RS2 today. I had forgotten that I had tied up the wiring for the registration plate on the back of the rear bumper before it went to the body shop and thought that now would be a good time to make the connections.

So off comes the rear bumper.

The round black rubber plug you see here where the RS2 registration plate harness enter the body. So out comes the plug.

The RS2 plug, complete with RS blue overspray. Side note...this is also where the sunroof drain tube exits if applicable.

The (cleaned ) plug mounted in the car. Easy stuff here.

The harness as seen from the inside. Located just behind the battery tray.

The connector (hint, it's the one with all the blue paint) connected to its mate.

Remount your bumper and then get yourself a cool drink. SHANDY-TIME!!! American style.

Comment

• thats posh shandy

Nice progress - am jealous of the garage space....I can't even get my car in mine
                              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

• Italian San Pellegrino Lemonade you posh n rich american!

Tom send me those bank details would you?

Thanx and envy for that RS2!

Stefano
                                http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

Working...
                                X