Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be close if not over the million by now. I know the guys are busy but it is on the list, those images will return
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

• Work is keeping me super busy in days of late, but I am still working on her. Fuel lines this past weekend. This is the third go round. Made a few goofs, but a learning experience for me. I thought the NiCu brake lines were a pain. Try bending steel fuel lines. Uhg! Fortunately I found a quality cheap line that is an exact match for the lines installed at the factory so mistakes are not costing me Audi money. One line done. Two more to go. Pray for me.

filedata/fetch?id=2024641&d=1524582184&type=thumb
      filedata/fetch?id=2024642&d=1524582351&type=thumb
      filedata/fetch?id=2024644&d=1524582620&type=thumb

s2driveruk , I hope the pics return soon. The thread is a mess without them.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 5 photos.
      Last edited by saltinot; 27 October 2018, 18:18.

Comment

• Hope to see Greg at the weekend, will see what we can do to get this moving.

Was in Atlanta last weekend, i would have shouted but it was for a mere 19mins hopping flights with the family. Maybe next time!
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

• Cheers for that David. I also need to figure out how to post pics larger and inline.

I saw that you were passing through via FB and thought the same. Next time plan to be around a little longer.

Comment

• Any idea when photos will return to this thread?
            1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
            1995 90
            2011 A4 Avant
            1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

• Grillage, both sonic and I have been really busy with day jobs so haven’t had an opportunity yet
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                Grillage, both sonic and I have been really busy with day jobs so haven’t had an opportunity yet
                Understood! Glad to know it's getting fixed though. carry on!
                1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
                1995 90
                2011 A4 Avant
                1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grillage View Post

Understood! Glad to know it's getting fixed though. carry on!
                  The photos are slowly returning. I have started editing all of my previous posts and uploading the pictures. It is a slow and tedious process.

Comment

• Originally posted by saltinot View Post

The photos are slowly returning. I have started editing all of my previous posts and uploading the pictures. It is a slow and tedious process.
                    Much appreciated!
                    1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
                    1995 90
                    2011 A4 Avant
                    1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

• Beautifull car!

Comment

• Any update on picture gallery?

Comment

• Send me a PM if there is a picture of something that you need. I am adding pics back to the thread as I have time, which is few and far between.

Comment

• Still working, albeit ever so slow these days. I need some help with my Wagner intercooler that I bought. I am not happy with the boys at Wagner USA. They have not been very helpful and have proven to me that they do not wish to support their product due to the fact that I bought it 2 years ago. The intercooler has been in the box it came in until recently when I tried to install it. The inlet is too large and the factory orange silicone hose does not fit. I noticed on the Wagner site that the pics of the intercooler I have show it with a nice machined area on the inlet where the hose mounts.......mine does not look like this. Long and short of it is that they told me that the guys at Wagner in Germany told them that it would work I just needed to lube the area and work it on. It doesn't. A swap for an intercooler with the correct sized inlet is not going to happen so......

Can someone help me out by measuring the diameter of the inlet on an original RS2 intercooler please?

20190425_111504_1.jpg

20190425_111710_1.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I wasn't impressed with the description of my Wagner intercooler as well .it was clearly stated that it will fit under S2 number without ANY modification to the bumper at all that is not true. I was have to shave little bit of plastic as it would never fit back on .

I want be able to help with the size of the pipe but from that picture it looks like after some wrestling your orange hose should slip on .Did you try to heat the hose up little bit and put some lube on it ??

Comment

• Ny best tip is to boil some water, pour it in a cup, dip the hose in it for a minute, give it a quick dry with a towel/microfiber etc, slight lubeup and slip it on. I've mounted worse than that! One time I didn't need the hose clamp, it was so tight

Comment

Working...
                                X