No announcement yet.

Audi 80 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... but it was too sweet to resist so...

Comment

• another small advantage of using the film is if its the laminx stuff like i've had before it will offer you a small bit of protection from stone chips as my stuff was quite thick compared to the "fly eye's" stuff you can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
        another small advantage of using the film is if its the laminx stuff like i've had before it will offer you a small bit of protection from stone chips as my stuff was quite thick compared to the "fly eye's" stuff you can get.
        It is the laminx.
        I'm just wondering if it will be able to follow the contour of the rear lamps though...

Comment

• Rear Headlamps done.

I have to say not easy and as mine have never been off the car I had to do it on the spot. A few little subtle air bubbles should dissapear with time according to the shop.

Like the result. Hope they last!

Comment

• Looks good. Im going to be doing mine when I have the money in maybe a few months time lol.

Comment

• Not seen a Black RS2 look that good before, the suspension height, wheels and Carbon pillars set it off lovely.

The other thing I noticed is the suede steering wheel. Would love to have something similar at the leather does get very slippy after 18 years of use. Was this your standard wheel re-trimmed?

Tom

Comment

• Retrimmed with black alcantara. Uk shop with 2 weeks turnaround

Comment

• Nice work. Wasnt too sure on the dark on dark body work, but yours looks sweet.

Where is that bolt from? I dont recognise it lol.
                  Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

• Really nice looking RS2! Wish I had one...

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                    Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                    BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                    BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• Originally posted by irishs2 View Post
                      Nice work. Wasnt too sure on the dark on dark body work, but yours looks sweet.

Where is that bolt from? I dont recognise it lol.
                      Dark chocolate! Very nice! Yum

Comment

• Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhorse1210 View Post
                          Not seen a Black RS2 look that good before, the suspension height, wheels and Carbon pillars set it off lovely.

The other thing I noticed is the suede steering wheel. Would love to have something similar at the leather does get very slippy after 18 years of use. Was this your standard wheel re-trimmed?

Tom
                          Reminds me, I need to take more photos of the interior alcantara pillars that Brian did for me. I think they improve the enviroment you are in. Unfortunately the door cards are not behaving that well but at least I have enough material to redo them if needed.

Also my car always looks black but in fact its dark blue. LZ5U

Comment

• Better photo of the darkness of the rear lights
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Here is a better one.
                              I like the result of the rear lights. Quite subtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                                ...Also my car always looks black but in fact its dark blue. LZ5U
                                LZ5U = Indigo pearl-effect. Shows nice and blue in this photo:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
                                X