• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same colour as the jamo wagon then

Comment

• yes. When its broken into pieces i might jump in for parts

Comment

• Gone to fit the tyres and do an alignment, all booked in properly... I somehow after 5 years of use manage to lose my locking wheel nut!!!!! Arghh...

Now new appointment with porsche to find which one I have as of course I didn't keep the card, and then the 10th of July from yet another attempt... ill be getting a new set with a spare locking nut...

Comment

• Interior photo.

Had to partially redo the glue on the front trims as they were bagging a bit with the warmer temperature. We used glue only on one side to avoid soaking the fabric with it but that turned out not to be ideal .

Comment

• Old left new right

New fitted

Old scuffy looking

New

All that from audi tradition, ordered-shipped and received all under a week. Around 50-60 euros and still available for those LHD owners that want a refreshing touch

Comment

• It looks great, you don't realise how much the old interior plastics age. It would be amazing to have it brand new again
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Made in 1994! Whereas the ones I got where made in 1999

Comment

• In a while this will be replaced...

I have used a new one for now which is amazing how nice it looks when mat leather. However I thought of making something to match the rest of the interior...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• pretty soon your car will be a race car

with carbon fiber doors,bumpers,bonnet

everything carbon

carbon destroyer
                    RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                    BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                    LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

• hahaha. nah, its still a nice heavy cruiser!

Comment

• Where am I going with this...?

Comment

• A whole world of grief....

Comment

• I'm actually considering doing this without Brian's help!

.... wanna come? Hahaha

Comment

• There are 10 white wide leds which I will use for the lower door trims to turn on when the door opens.

I also got some tiny red leds to fit in the inner door handles but forgot to get resistors to solder to them so will have to order those as well.

I'm contemplating where to get the power from. I suppose since I have footwell lights I could just connect the rest in line and they should work nicely.

For the door handle leds though I need power from when the 1 stage of lights are turned on. So I will have to dig that out...

Comment

• Just get them from Maplin in town or at Metro....

Comment

Working...
                                X