• Show
Clear All

• Glad I got one when I did for mine
    Was pretty cheap from the dealer a couple years back
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Yes. Cheapest alternative now is audi tradition for 102€+shipping for one of the wood trims. Possibly the plastic may come in the future.

I have one already trimmed in carbon. Need to see how I am going to use this one for my project!

Comment

• Cleaning.
        All looks good and working.

Comment

• Fuel level indicator 85€ from audi tradition... I shouldn't complain as little things like this once obsolete then it's very difficult to find solutions to...

Comment

• That's cheap

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the roof channels delivered off a tdi so now I can say I have everything for a full restoration.
              Interior alcantara in case something needs retrimming and leather can be bought at any shop,
              Exterior I have all necessary trims, replacement front screen as some elements have been damaged and the heating doesn't work well, underbody will be inspected and coveted fully with sealant.
              Suspension will be overhauled with SS items for height adjustment new springs from Faulkner and standard Bilston shocks. I am very pleased with this setup.
              Control arms will be stripped and repainted. Front subframe is already galvanised and rear is ready to go in with fresh set of mounts and rear poly bushes.

I will be changing the catalysts before the car goes back to Greece but I think the current ones have meat in them still and they will be for sale. They are 200 cell BN pipes.

A full respray will be scheduled with engine and gearbox out and as the engine is in full working order I won't be touching it yet. It has had a belts change only about 3000kms and it's going strong.

I will be also replacing the interior heater core as I think mine is blocked and heater doesn't seem to work.

After all this work and once in tip top condition I am considering putting it up for sale. All parts are here and a huge amount of others that have been obsolete.

Comment

• Up for sale ? I thought they'd bury you in this . What do you fancy next ?
                S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

• They might as I'm not going to let her go cheap!!! Haha

If it ever sales probably something cheap that runs on water or something. I would use some funds for house/work etc...

Comment

• New shoes and expecting today a complete set of discs pads and shims for the brakes. Those will be needed in a year or so but may as well stock them now.

Went with dunlop maxx st this time 225/40/18 with rim protection.

Comment

• The old lady still has it.
                      Red/blue lines are from 2014
                      Yellow/green today!

Hey the 1000# post as well!!

Perhaps the delay in boost/torque could be due to wear and compression drop?
                      Having said that I do have slightly reduced timing on 2 and 3 cyl now

Comment

• Why does the dyno graph end at 6500rpm? The power curve seems still to rise. Do you have exact same cam setup? Adjustable gears?

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                        Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                        BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                        BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

• The way the graph is produced sometimes the end measurement may pull the graph up.

Engine is the same. Only change is reduced timing on 2 and 3 cyl and 3 inch cat back vs 2.75inch.

Finally my turbo is using the 0.63ar and does not produce any more power above 6500 to 6800rpm which is why I tend to drop the boos rapidly. I could have gone to 7000 but I was running out of road

Comment

• New cat 200 cell fitted.
                            One of the old ones had already become detached from the tube so unfortunately I only have one available.
                            Not sure if anyone is in need of one. I think it's the left hand side which is still ok.

Otherwise if anyone wants a pair of tubing ready made to fit oem system and clear the metal elements to fit let me know by pm. I'm happy to let them go cheap.

Comment

• [QUOTE=A80Avant;910982]Got the roof channels delivered off a tdi

Hi Vas

So they were off a car being broken ? I have been looking for one RHS

What spring rate are you run on the back ?

Cheers
                              RS 2 580HP

Comment

• Yes. They were off a tdi being broken for parts.

Spring rate for rear if I remember correctly was 315 lbs but I'm not sure. I think I had posted everything on here.

When I go back in Greece I'll check as they do write it on the springs

Comment

Working...
                                X