No announcement yet.

UrS4 2.2T Sedan project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m asking about the noise but you wrote it was injectors. You use solid lifters or hydraulic?
    .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
    .: Audi/PorscheRS2 95' :.
    .: Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 96' :.

Comment

• I have hydraulic lifters. You hear when i lift of the throttle that the engine is quiet, before the injectors starts injecting again.

Comment

• Nice looks great
        1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

• How much kilometers did you have on the turbo before it started to leak?

Comment

• Around 6000Km so not wery much.. Hopfully it will hold up better this time.

Comment

• Mmm strange, let hope it will hold up better now yes!

Comment

• hello.. what manifold was it you have.. was it from cp-s? did you ever make a bracket to hold the turbo?.. nice build

Comment

• Originally posted by s2dk View Post
                  hello.. what manifold was it you have.. was it from cp-s? did you ever make a bracket to hold the turbo?.. nice build
                  Yes it was from CP-S and made from stainless steel. No i didn't, but now i will make one to prevent the manifold from cracking.. =)

Comment

• Not much has happend with the car. But i have bought some more parts for it at least.. Stumbled over a 034-motorsport short shift kit that i was forced to buy.. I'm happy with the shifter as it is, but with this kit it may be even better i hope. Does any one here have some experience with this kit?

filedata/fetch?id=2015489&d=1518128818&type=thumb
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• https://www.s2forum.com/forum/techni...modified/page4

Comment

• Originally posted by s0_big View Post
                        New flywheel and clutch disc

Hello! Yesterday i received my new alu-flywheel and clutch disc.

Mounted it to the car today also with a new clutch cylinder because the old one was leaking i think. So tomorrow i will sure know if this works fine with the Maxxecu. I hope so A shame to hide these nice pieces but atleast i know that they are there
                        Hi

Got the same flywheel/clutch setup but struggling to get the clutch to stiffen up. We moved from the original dual mass... Any tricks i should know about? Great build btw, and a big help for our project!

Comment

• Originally posted by amarider View Post

Hi

Got the same flywheel/clutch setup but struggling to get the clutch to stiffen up. We moved from the original dual mass... Any tricks i should know about? Great build btw, and a big help for our project!
                          Not sure what you mean with stiffen up the clutch? Edit, i answered in your other thread. Thanks
                          Last edited by s0_big; 26 February 2018, 22:08.

Comment

• Today i got my thumb out and installed a fuel pressure sensor. With the help of forum member "Jonas_R" i got a adapter for the original fuel lines to put a sensor to my Maxxecu in. I painted sensor and adapter black to make it blend in better with the other stuff. Big thanks to Jonas for making the adapter i needed for so long as 034motorsport didin't make them any more.
                            Fuel pressure sensor installed and wired:
                            20180304_124726.jpg I also got a the ac/fan belt cover and coil/connector cover wrapped in carbon fibre folie. Looks pretty nice i think:

20180304_124640.jpg

Comment

• Looks nice for sure. What temperature can withstand that folie? Is it specified?

Comment

• It doesen't tell on the info. But i will find out how good it holds up.

Comment

Working...
                                X