This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saltinot View Post
    I have a spare set of used ones somewhere. I will have a look this week. I need to find them anyway for my ABY motor I am building.
    Okay
    I posted this up on the fb group last night and there are probably 15 people that want this just as much as I do. I can make the jigs to replicate it , just need a good used sample.
    Issam N. Abed
    iABED Industries
    iABED Email | Facebook
    The build thread

Comment

• I would be also interested

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Tom,

Your front RS2 emblem is hanging 1 step too low imo.
        Weird thing is that on some press pictures (pre-production)
        rhey are hanging like yours, but the factory placement
        is one step higher

Even more perfect then

Comment

• Originally posted by Avantus View Post
          Tom,

Your front RS2 emblem is hanging 1 step too low imo.
          Weird thing is that on some press pictures (pre-production)
          rhey are hanging like yours, but the factory placement
          is one step higher

Even more perfect then
          Thanks for the info. Honestly I haven't even paid much attention to the location of it yet. The grill was sourced from Tots with the badge in place already so I just hung the grill. I'll have a look now though.

Comment

• So it's been a while since I have posted and honestly there has not been much noteworthy......until now. I have a deadline and I am going to need to source some things quickly. Hopefully the forum can help me out.

My deadline is due to an ask from Audi Club North America who would like to display my RS2 among banquet tables during the dinner at their national event this Fall. So I have to have her presentable by October 1st.

Money has always been the limiting factor with moving this project to the finish line. I save my pennies for a few months and then buy some parts. I've been doing that for over ten years now and it has worked because I have had no real deadline. So, I have some money that I have saved to throw it this, but it is hardly enough to complete it. I started thinking that if I had a dollar/pound/euro for each hit on this thread I could have finished this years ago.

I'm asking for a little help. If those who would like to see this project finished sent me a few quid I could get this done in time.

Please send money via PayPal to my forum name at gmail.com. ALL proceeds will go to completing RS2 America. Any remaining monies will go to a school for Murphy Harpst, a school for abused children.

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

• I was looking at this project for years.. And I hope to see it finished soon.. Spent some money.. Not mutch but I hope it will help..

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info. Honestly I haven't even paid much attention to the location of it yet. The grill was sourced from Tots with the badge in place already so I just hung the grill. I'll have a look now though.
                These could be your guides:

Attached Files
                RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• Cheers Dave.....I own the paper ones too. Hard to believe I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
                    I was looking at this project for years.. And I hope to see it finished soon.. Spent some money.. Not much but I hope it will help..
                    Thanks RXL!! Every bit helps!

Comment

• @Saltinot - just sent you a small donation to the cause - this project has been inspirational and educational for so many of us. Do let me know if there is any small thing I can help with to get you over the line - whether its sourcing some odd parts or chasing any electrical gremlins - not that I expect you have any significant ones. All the best of luck - a deadline is often all you need to get something finished - "must is a great master" as someone famous said.
                      Paul Nugent
                      Webmaster http://S2central.net
                      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

• What is best Tom, Dollars, Pounds or Euros?
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          What is best Tom, Dollars, Pounds or Euros?
                          It all spends the same Alex. Seriously, I don't think that it matters via PayPal. Maybe someone will chime in that knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
                            @Saltinot - just sent you a small donation to the cause - this project has been inspirational and educational for so many of us. Do let me know if there is any small thing I can help with to get you over the line - whether its sourcing some odd parts or chasing any electrical gremlins - not that I expect you have any significant ones. All the best of luck - a deadline is often all you need to get something finished - "must is a great master" as someone famous said.
                            Cheers for that Paul. I couldn't have gotten this far without the help from this forum. You know that I'm bound to have something wacky happen once I put 12v to this thing. Fire extinguisher close by.

One part that I need to source is a door/hatch harness. I thought that I could use one from a saloon, but I forgot that the avant hatch has the wiper. Should be the same on all 80 avants. I need the one with power door locks without provisions for the IR door lock sensors.

Comment

It all spends the same Alex. Seriously, I don't think that it matters via PayPal. Maybe someone will chime in that knows?
                              Yeah there is a difference... at least for us in the UK as it tracks what balance you have in each currency - so if buying something in EUR its better to have funds in EUR - otherwise you get a nominal currency exchange and a small fee for the pleasure of using a different currency.
                              Paul Nugent
                              Webmaster http://S2central.net
                              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

• Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
                                Yeah there is a difference... at least for us in the UK as it tracks what balance you have in each currency - so if buying something in EUR its better to have funds in EUR - otherwise you get a nominal currency exchange and a small fee for the pleasure of using a different currency.
                                Ah, OK. Everything I need at this point will be bought in Germany so when possible EUR would be nice. I'm not going to be picky though.

Comment

Working...
                                X