Comment

• Crossmember SS304
      Attached Files

Comment

• Bry, this one here is similar
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

• Silicon Tubes for Intercooler - Short Intake Manifold and Water Hose for Main Watercooler and 2nd Watercooler
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
            Bry, this one here is similar

nope... my Intercooler is made for the Audi S2, thats not an Universal IC like the ones from Ebay. This is a bolt on Solution, if you dont want to weld or cut anything on your car. The Core Size is 500x220x90.

Comment

• Problem is, it is a very expensive solution unlike the original fit on this thread by Bo and mine over in Audifans (S6).
              Yours is very nice and looks easy to fit, and is as neat as hell but a very understanding bank manager is needed
              Jim B
              97 S6 AAN Quattro Avant C4 | Powerflow Cat Back EX | Milltek Hyperboost RV | MAC N75 Valve | FMIC | HID's (Dip & Fog's)| MRC Re-map SII | Carbon interior | De-chromed | Short shift | Samco Air Hoses |

http://smogthemog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• There is also This chap to consider also. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Universal-I...enameZL2QQtZkm

I bought my intercooler off of him and he was VERY helpful indeed.
                I used the 'large' sized one he does.
                See My thread here: http://www.audifans.net/modules.php?...wtopic&t=15234
                Last edited by smogthemog; 22 October 2007, 05:29.
                Jim B
                97 S6 AAN Quattro Avant C4 | Powerflow Cat Back EX | Milltek Hyperboost RV | MAC N75 Valve | FMIC | HID's (Dip & Fog's)| MRC Re-map SII | Carbon interior | De-chromed | Short shift | Samco Air Hoses |

Comment

• Crossmember on the way, thanks Bo! 600x300x76 IC ordered and a DIY pipe kit in 76mm too, seems like I've taken the plunge! Hope its all the right size!
                  Bo, your IC was 76mm in and out yes? There's something in the thread that contradicts this..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hmm, good question, I think it was. but will have to check for you.

It was defo same in as out but im not 100% sure on the diameter. Ill have to see if i can find the IC again on ebay.

Cheers.
                    Bo
                    91 S2 coupé - RIP
                    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

• MX tuning on the bay is a good intercooler place too

Think they all sell the same stuff though (made by the same peeps from the look of them all)
                      Dark Grey Avant
                      RS2 FARB
                      Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
                      Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

• Hi Azman.

In your sig you mention you have 'chopped' your manifold?

What exactly did you do to it mate as I would be interested to know in respect to doing it to mine?
                        Thanks

Jim
                        Jim B

Comment

• IIRC bo yours was the 63mm inlet and outlet, i've seen the 76mm one's on the bay and will have to go for that as from what i've heard the guy cannot get the 63mm one's anymore, just have to use some spacers or a pair of mark h mods to take up the difference.

Comment

• @ smog - Right then, slice off round the back plate of the IM (the part that the TB mounts to) using a very thing grinding disc, cut a square out and work from there taking off as little as possible.. there is a thread on here somewhere I will have a look for, I used it a s a guide and then got it all welded with some crossbars to prevent the rplacement plate from buckling under boost and cracking the welds again!!!!
                            Dark Grey Avant
                            RS2 FARB
                            Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

• http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4136
                              Dark Grey Avant
                              RS2 FARB
                              Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

• Can we keep this thread on topic please.

Jim any questions aimed directly at someone can be sent by PM.

Thank you..

Bo
                                91 S2 coupé - RIP
                                98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Working...
                                X