No announcement yet.

New S2 Avant Nothelle N300 owner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did them some in a bag with a Porsche parts sticker?
    The OEM parts have a zinc flake coating and a shank as Bowie said - the shank is sized for a tight clearance fit on the caliper mounting hole.
    Those you have will work but sorry to say that they are not the right ones and you could have bought them for £4 off ebay.
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
      Did them some in a bag with a Porsche parts sticker?
      The OEM parts have a zinc flake coating and a shank as Bowie said - the shank is sized for a tight clearance fit on the caliper mounting hole.
      Those you have will work but sorry to say that they are not the right ones and you could have bought them for £4 off ebay.
      You live and learn

They did come in a bag with a part number but no logo. I've searched the internet and can't find anything bad about 911design. Looks to be a reputable trader, been going for 20 years. I will give them a ring on Monday and see what they say about them being OE (as stated on their website). If they are not, they can have them back!
      Last edited by Tractor Dave; 1st December 2018, 21:20.
      S2 Avant in restoration
      S3 Sportback daily
      Terrecan parts collector

Comment

• Has anyone got wing trims and Audi badges as circled? Cant seem to find the right ones anywhere.
        S2 Avant in restoration
        S3 Sportback daily
        Terrecan parts collector

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

Yes, 10.9. Got them from 911 design. They are meant to be OE Porsche for 911. I paid £30 for the four including postage!
          Audi wanted £46 a year ago for 4 S6 rear caliper carrier bolts. Plus post.....................
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• For reference I've used this Ebay seller before for fine pitch stuff

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M12-x-1-5...GrGA:rk:2:pf:0

If you can, find a local nut and bolt supplier that you can visit and pay cash, note the non-Ebay price for the same bolt is 89p!

https://www.kayfast.co.uk/view-produ...GH-TENSILE-129

sigpic
            1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
            1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
            1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Working...
            X